MEDIA USE TERMS
Last updated: December 1, 2020
leverages a number of third parties for images, videos, audio, and other media assets for its various products including . Each have their own terms.
Pixabay is a leading provider of images. For more information please see their and . The CCO images provided can be used in a commercial manner and be modified.
SpareMin has no way of knowing whether the IMAGES PROVIDED BY PIXABAY ARE ACTUALLY CC0.
Our image search features allow you to, automatically or manually, search for images through services provided by but not limited to Google and Bing. We incorporate filters from Creative Commons to refine your search within Google and Bing to produce results of only those images that have been tagged as licensed for commercial reuse with modification.
SpareMin has no way of knowing whether the Creative Commons license information conveyed by Google, Bing or other websites is accurate.
In order to ensure that your use of the images found through our image search filter is in compliance with the licenses applicable to these images, before using any such images you are responsible for:
· Verifying that the license label is legitimate by following up with the person who posted the image and confirming the accuracy of the license information;
· Checking the exact terms of reuse stated in the license (for example, most licenses require that you give attribution to the image creator); and
· Complying with the license terms.
You hereby warrant, represent and agree that you own or have obtained the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use any and all information, content and images obtained through our image search features or otherwise in connection with the SpareMin software or website. SpareMin does not undertake to review all content, images or other material posted by third parties before it is used with the SpareMin software or website. SpareMin has no way of knowing whether or not the Creative Commons licensing information for any Internet image is accurate. While a portion of the SpareMin service is designed to facilitate your search to find Internet images that you may legally use, it is your responsibility to make sure you use Internet images in a manner consistent with applicable copyright laws. SpareMin does not claim ownership of or endorse any content, information or images provided through the SpareMin software or website and disclaims any and all liability with respect to such content, information and images.
To learn more about usage rights, you can read about , or you can review about usage rights or about usage rights.
TONL Media is downloaded with a “commercial” license. Commercial media may be used digitally for unlimited online or mobile impressions. Non-digital usage is not permitted, and any other usage outside of Headliner is not allowed. In addition, no TONL Media may be used as following:
· for pornographic, fraudulent, obscene, immoral, infringing, illegal, blasphemous or defamatory material;
· Use TONL Media in "print-on-demand" products and/or services;
· Sell, sublicense, distribute or otherwise grant rights of any kind to TONL Media;
· Make TONL Media available to others in any way, including as a downloadable file, an email attachment, MMS message or via any other electronic method that exists now or in the future;
· Modify, adapt, translate, rent, lease, resell, distribute, produce, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, re-digitize or create derivative works based on the TONL Media that you then make available as editable files;
· in template form provided to others so that they can create electronic or printed products using the TONL Media; or
· in logos, trademarks, services marks or any other branding or identifiers.
You may not sell, modify, re-use, re-sell, distribute, reproduce or make any other use of the TONL Media.
No ownership or copyrights to the photo are being granted to you. You may only use the photo on a non-exclusive basis as a licensee as described above.
Pixabay is a leading provider of videos. For more information please see their and . The CCO videos provided can be used in a commercial manner and be modified.
SpareMin has no way of knowing whether the VIDEOS PROVIDED BY PIXABAY ARE ACTUALLY CC0.
Tenor is a leading provider of GIF animated images. Tenor images cannot be used for commercial purposes. Please see their for more details.
Giphy is a leading provider of GIF animated images and stickers. GIPHY assets can only be used for personal and non-commercial purposes. Please see their for more details.
For additional terms and conditions applicable to your use of the SpareMin software and website please see the .